"EP-Series - Curry Leaves or Dry red chilies" Round-Up

Hello Friends, Here is the round-up of the event "EP-Series - Curry Leaves or Dry red chilies". I am so happy that I got 46 de...

Hello Friends,

Here is the round-up of the event "EP-Series - Curry Leaves or Dry red chilies". I am so happy that I got 46 delicious entries. Thank you so much all who linked their recipes. I also want to take the opportunity to thank Julie for letting me host her wonderful event.


All recipes are excellent and It was quite difficult to select some of them. So, here comes the award for Best Innovative Recipe.



Dry Red Chili Garlic sauce by Nayana's Kitchen Kreations


And the top contributor award goes to Food Lovers and Jiya's Delicacy


Here comes the Best Healthy Dish Award;




Karalyachi Chutney by Delectable N Delicious
Green Uthapam by Food Lovers
Curry Leaf Kozhambu by Roshni's Kitchen
Paruppu Adai / lentil Crepes by Savitha's Kitchen 
Idli Podi by Virunthu Unna Vaanga



Once again, Thank you so much for participating in the event and linking your delicious entries. Please grab this special award of participation. 

Check out the another interesting theme of EP-Series guest hosted by Foodomania this month. The herb and spice for this month is 'Oregano or Paprika'. Check out the event page and link your entries.

Post a Comment

  1. Congrats dear for successful event... n thanks dear for healthy dish award for me... n Congrats to all winners...
    VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely round up dear..Congrats all winners..Thanx a lot,Poonam for the great work!!
    Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely round up dear..Congrats all winners..Thanx a lot,Poonam for the great work!!
    Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania

    ReplyDelete
  4. hearty congrats on successfully hosting this great event poonam...this was the 1st time iam partcipating in an event and recieving an award for best recipie from food bloggers ...thanks to both you and julie ..congrats to all other winners as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. great event.. I am happy that all of us will b able to use curry leaves and red chilies not just for tadka and garnnish.. Well i wanted to accept the award but I cant copy it. Please can you mail me the pic.
    Thanks
    Shweta

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful event. i am sure that all of us will not just use curry leaves and dry red chillies for garnish. Well i wanted to accept the award.But i cant copy it, can you mail me the award pic. thanks
    shweta
    www.merrytummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Stay Connected!

social media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

item