Paneer Butter Masala

Serving for - 2 Ingredients Paneer - 1 cup (40-45 small sized cubes) Onion - 1 Tomatoes - 2 (medium sized) Cloves of ...


Serving for - 2

Ingredients


Paneer - 1 cup (40-45 small sized cubes)
Onion - 1
Tomatoes - 2 (medium sized)
Cloves of garlic - 4
Ginger - 1 inch piece
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Pinch of asafoetida
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Kasoori Methi - 1 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Whipping cream - 2-3 tbsp
Salt to taste

Procedure


  • Heat oil in a pan. Add paneer cubes and fry till they get slight brown color. Transfer them on paper towel.
  • In the same oil, add chopped onion and saute till slight brown color. Add in ginger, garlic and tomato cubes. Cook till tomatoes turn soft. Then add kasoori methi. Mix this up really well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Let the mixture cool down. Add in to blender and make a smooth puree by adding water. Strain this puree and keep it aside. Strained puree will give smooth texture to the gravy.
  • Heat butter in a pan. Add strained puree and salt to taste. Let it cook for 8-10 minutes till moisture evaporates. Then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pinch of asafoetida and garam masala. Cook for a minute.
  • Add fried paneer cubes and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Finally, add whipping cream and reduce the heat. Let the gravy simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes. Serve hot with naan or roti. I served this with naan. Click here to see recipe - Naan Recipe.

Related

Vegetarian(Curry and Subzi Recipes) 8722508454825847799

Post a Comment

  1. I made paneer butter masala on friday, I like the way you have strained the pulp off, it helps to have a smooth sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried paneer, but yours looks delicious and I would love to try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav gravy, perfect for rotis...Looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so delicious.
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inviting and very tempting paneer !!

    Ongoing event CC:Spring Seasonal Food

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was so delicious n inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously i dont mind having this yummy paneer masala with some rotis for my dinner..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this dish and your picture is making me drool all over the computer. I want to tuck into it right now with a naan bread.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, these pictures are making me very hungry. Love paneer...looks yummm:)

    http://www.kitchen-mantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooooooooooooohhh haye haye drooolinggggggggggggggggggggg

    yummmyliscious

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the rich color..delish combo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy Paneer Butter Masala..

    Awards waiting for you in my space. Do stop by to collect them..
    http://divyasculinaryjourney.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...very rich and delicious curry...loved your pictorials...neatly presented!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My all time favourite dish!! Looks mouth watering!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Poonam please I don't know what I should say to you ..but please stop posting these dishes..or side by side give some exercise tips also to control my weight...so that I can enjoy it....hahaha:):):)...anyways...it looks yummy and whenever I prepare it my whole family enjoys it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Y this tempting me... :( Happy to follow u...
    http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Stay Connected!

social media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

item