Mango Milkshake

Serving for - 2 Ingredients 1 big ripened mango Sugar - 4 tsp (adjust as per your taste) Milk - 1 cup Cardamom powder ...


Serving for - 2

Ingredients

1 big ripened mango
Sugar - 4 tsp (adjust as per your taste)
Milk - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp

Procedure

  • Peel the mango and add pulp in a blender. Add milk and sugar. Blend till mixture turns frothy. 
  • Add cardamom powder and again blend / shake it really well. Keep it in a refrigerator for at least half hour. Sprinkle some cardamom powder on top and serve chilled.
Sending this over to - Shobha's Just "4" Fun!! event.


Related

Milkshake Recipes 8899314110770631169

Post a Comment

  1. I love mangoes in any way.
    Pics are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me you are already seeing mangoes at your neck of the woods! Just the recipe to get ready for the season with. Thanks, Poonam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a yum yum shake..love it, thanx a lot for linking it to my event :)

    Join the Just "4" Fun event :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple and tasty smoothie...clicks ar eawesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your blog looks so delicious and wonderful! I am a composer/pianist/recording artist. Please visit me sometime to hear my music. I would enjoy hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mango milkshake is my fav !! so refreshing and delicious one !!

    Ongoing event CC-Dish For Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious n healthy milk shake,yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a big fan of mangoes and this shake looks absolutely delicious.Loved the presentation too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big ripe mangoes are already available to you? That's a yummy looking shake

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow....super refreshing drink dear...

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks amazing!lovely mango shake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy milk shake and the glasses look lovely with the sugar on the rims and you have an award waiting for you at my place..

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time to your blog....Mango shake sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome presentation, and the sugar looks great on glasses.. Mango in all forms is loved at my home.. My son wanted to plant the seed to have a mango tree in my less than 4feet yard.
    Love Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow..ur glasses r just inviting me yaar. i luv mango n one this just tempting me..

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks too yummy...
    can I order one here...??? :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Make cubes by cutting the mango flesh vertically and then horizontally, being careful not to pierce the skin. Press the mango skin up with your thumbs so that the mango pieces separate. Cut the mango pieces off the skin into a bowl.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Stay Connected!

social media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

item